- Do you feel limited by what you can eat?
- Do you rack your brain with what to cook?
The cookbook Simply Soft Food: 200 delicious and nutritious recipes for people with chewing difficulty includes 60 main dishes, 20 soft sandwiches, 40 side dishes, over 20 breakfast meals plus quick breads, soups and desserts to give you the pleasure of a good meal. All recipes have nutritious ingredients.
These are wonderful, home-cooking style soft recipes that are both nutritious and delicious and can be enjoyed by all, regardless of age or whether or not you have chewing problems. Everyone deserves the pleasure of a good meal and this cookbook will allow you to fully enjoy a wide variety of satisfying and tasty soft dishes.
- Simply Soft Food is only $3.99 for the e-book and $12.95 for the paperback on Amazon.com . Click on the “Buy” tab above to purchase.
- Don’t have a Kindle for the e-version? You can download a free Kindle app onto your computer or any of your mobile devices on Amazon’s web site.
- Want to look inside to see if the recipes will work for you or your loved one? You can look inside the book, and buy it, on the Amazon website by clicking on this link: http://www.amazon.com/Simply-Soft-Food-nutritious-difficulty-ebook/dp/B00CKBEVES
Simply Soft Food cookbook takes away the stress of finding enough soft dishes to allow you to enjoy a wide variety of satisfying soft home-style dishes without feeling limited by what you can eat.